Magnus Calibration Laboratory is accredited by ISRAC (Israel Laboratory Accreditation Authority) provides a wide spectrum of calibration services for wide range of domestic Israeli sectors.
The calibration services of Magnus are offered as a comprehensive solution which covers a wide range of customers measuring equipment according to ISO/IEC 17025.
Magnus provides fluid flow calibration services since 2001 and is a pioneer in this field in Israel.
Calibration services can be provided inhouse or at customer site.
List of the technologies that Magnus is accredited by ISO/IEC 17025:
- Liquid Flow Meters (3.6 g/min to 1300 kg/min)
- Gas Flow Meters (6 mg/min to 900 kg/min)
- Temperature Resistance Sensors (-30ºC to 120ºC)
- Temperature Resistance Controllers and Indicators (-200ºC to 650ºC)
- Pressure Transducers and Indicators (-1 to 700 bar)
- Quantity Indicators, Weighing Tanks, Volume (1 to 195000 kg)
- Accelerometers – Vibration (8 Hz to 3500 Hz)
- Velocity Transducers – Vibration (45 to 3500 Hz)
Schedule of accreditation at ISRAC