Project Nature: Systems Upgrade, Integration
Upgrade of the existing Engine / Facility Control and Monitoring System for Diesel Engines with a new full automated system.
In addition to the above, the scope of the work included the following:
- Installation of a new Magnus Software System (MCTC)
- Installation of a new PLC based data acquisition and control system hardware.
- Upgrade of the existing dynamometer controller to new Horiba "Sparcl" controller.
- Installation of a new electronic throttle system.
- Installation of a new blow-by system.
- Installation of a new smoke meter system.