Magnus Airborne Engine Containers designed to support storage and preservation and transportation of bare engines at rough handling and severe / extreme environmental conditions.
The main functions that can be performed with container:
- Easy and safe installation of the engine in the container.
- Support Engine preservation procedures.
- Safe transportation of the engine.
- Easy inspection procedure during engine preservation.
- Measurement and display of preservation parameters.
- Support Engine de-preservation procedure.
The Containers consist of three major assemblies:
- Container base
- Container cover
- Engine support frame (Designed according to the engine type)
The main components assembled on the containers and used for preservation/ de-preservation procedure, inspection and for maintenance:
- Nitrogen filler valve
- Manual pressure bleeder valve
- Pressure indicator
- Pressure safety/relief valve
- Humidity indicator
- Documentation storage cell
- Desiccant bags basket
- Fasteners storage box
Vacuum, Nitrogen filling and testing set is available as per customer requirement.
The set include:
- Double stage pressure regulator
- Vacuum pump
- Digital humidity indicator
- Hose assembly